- Dit event is voorbij.
11 november | 10:00 - 17:30
Join us for a full day of Acroyoga and let yourself be moved in new depths. Sytske Riphagen invites you to work with precision, creativity and playfulness!
This workshop is part of a 2 – day series. They are designed in such a way that it’s possible to join both workshops or just one.
During the Acroyoga workshops, we will dive into creative flows with L-basing, interesting balances and ways to connect movements. We let ourselves be inspired by the Acroyoga Montreal lineage. We love this style because it includes all bodies to join in both basing and flying, helps to create new ideas by thinking outside the box and has a graceful, dancelike feel. The workshops on 11th of November and 16th of December can either be followed on their own, or you can come to both. It is not necessary to come with a partner.
What to expect
– a spicy Yoga class to dive into your own body, stretch out and ignite your core.
– a yummy vegetarian lunch
– two passionate teachers
– learning new ways of basing, flying and connecting moves
– thinking outside the box with your acroyoga and fuel your creativity
– switching roles between base and flyer
– a relaxing cool-down to integrate the movements and restore the body
– meeting new friends and have some great community time
being able to base and fly Bird, Star & Thighstand
With Early Bird discount (paid before October 30th)
55,- regular price, 49,- for low incomes
Normal Price after October 30th
65,- regular price, 55,- for low incomes
Come both workshops and get 10% off!
Meer info en aanmelden via de website van Acro-flow.nl.